Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Nan

Last weekend my Nan passed away after battling MS for over 50 years, and my goodness did she battle it. Cats have 9 lives but she survived what had been deemed unsurvivable so many times,so much so I felt she might of gotten through this if treatment hadn't been withdrawn.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

She was an excellent Nan, more of a second Mum (I say this having a wonderful Mum too) who I spent so much time with.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm very lucky that I managed to get to the hospital to say my goodbyes, or rather 'see you laters', talk to her for an hour (she hasn't been able to talk for years) about days gone by and general chit chat.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I always thought thissong would suit when she passes away, I knew the song under the title 'Flying home' and was surprised to find the original name was 'Brenda's song'. My Nan's name? Brenda!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment